Sunday, April 12, 2009

¡Bienvenido!

Welcome to Menú del Día, my ingeniously constructed blog which was created with the intention of:

1) allowing access into the ever thought provoked mind of Leah Powers as she attempts to navigate her way through the waters of "transition," always keeping in mind that there is a goal called "the next phase of life," whatever and wherever that may be.

2) keeping you, a soon to be faithful reader (I have no doubt), up to speed on my summertime adventures in Granada, Spain, where I will participate in an Intensive Language Program at the local university.

3) providing me with an outlet where I can pretty much just blurt out whatever is on my mind. That being said, some of these blogs may or may not make sense to you, but that's okay since it's all about me anyway...(let's hear it for sarcasm!)

This is an exciting time in my life, and so I modestly offer an open hand inviting you to come along side me and share in the journey. So grab on, this is gonna be great!

2 comments: